Cleveland and Teesside Media Archive
Alison Brown Year: 1913 District: MiddlesbroughLinthorpe Road, Middlesbrough
Taken from Grange Road looking North, outside where McDonalds is now. The original Woolworth's store is on the far left of the picture and amazingly the building survived when its neighbour, Wright's Tower House, was demolished.
Picture added on 23 August 2010 at 20:34
This picture is in the following groups